Gift Bag(Big Size)
🛍️This is a large shopping bag where you can put a large gift set from kkokdam.
Width x Length x Depth (Inch)
12.2 inch(31cm) x 10.6 inch(27cm) x 3.9 inch(10cm)
How to make flower tea?
KKOKDAM Only Uses Safe & Edible Flowers
KKOKDAM visits flower farms all over Korea every year.
The flowers are grown by human hands in the clean countryside and carefully processed at the KKOKDAM factory in Guri, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Flower Tea Closest To Nature
KKOKDAM constantly tries to make tea closest to nature by handpicking flowers that are homegrown in Korea and processed by only human hands and temperature.
All products manufactured at KKOKDAM's Factory have completed KFDA food safety test.
Showcase a Beautiful Work Of Art
Flower Teastick is self-designed by KKOKDAM, which has been applied for technology and design patents.
KKOKDAM processes edible flowers grown domestically through its own know-how to produce limited quantity.
How to drink flower tea?
1. Pour hot water into the cup to heat the cup and discard the water.
2. Put the flower tea stick in the cup and add hot water(90 degrees) again.
3. While the hot tea water is boling, block the top of the cup so that it is blocked from cold air.
4. Please wait for 3 minutes.
5. Enjoy the rich taste and fragrance of flower tea with your eyes, nose and mouth.
6. Flower tea has enough taste and fragrance even if you brew it up to 3 times per 300ml.
Butterfly Flower Tea Bag
1. Please put a tea bag tag in the center of the butterfly tea bag holder.
2. Fix the butterfly tea bag holder in the glass.
3. Pour 90 degrees of water into the glass and wait for 1 ~2 minutes (block the top of the glass so that it is blocked from cold air.)
4. Enjoy the rich taste and fragrance of flower tea with your eyes, nose and mouth.
5.Flower tea has enough taste and aroma even if you brew it up to 3 times per 300ml
* How to Fix Butterfly Holder
Place the tea bag tag in the center of the butterfly holder. Secure the butterfly holder to the top of glass.
Gift Bag(Big Size)
It's my first time drinking flower tea, how should I drink it?
There is a coating film that occurs naturally during the manufacturing process of flower tea. It is recommended to make flower tea using hot water above 90 degrees boiled in a pot or an electronic pot.
The color of the flower tea is different from the product image, is it okay to drink it?
Since it is a flower collected from nature, The color of the petal can vary depending on the harvest time and variety.
Why was the flower tea crumbled and delivered?
KKOKDAM is doing all the work manually by human hands. Petals may be separated during the process of packaging or shipping, but we only ship products that have no problem with drinking.
What is the expiration date and how to store the flower tea products?
The expiration date is 24 months from the date of manufacture, and the expiration date is marked individually on the product.
Please store flower tea products in a cool and dry place to avoid direct sunlight.
We ship worldwide. We ship within 1-2 days after placing an order, and we also provide expedited shipping service for gifts.
Shipping costs vary depending on the country you are shipping to and can be found on the checkout page.
You can track your shipment by heading to our dedicated Tracking page. Simply enter your 'Tracking Number' into the box and you can track your order. You can find the Tracking page here -
Get in touch
If you have any questions about products, orders or wholesale, please contact us.